About Lawton Yarns
Established in 1902 by Fred Lawton, this privately owned family business has seen many changes throughout the century. Originally based in Huddersfield, the company was founded at Lockwood Mills and for many years thereafter at Firth Street Mills. Today the factory is located at Ravens Ing Mills in Dewsbury. This site accommodates a wide range of yarn producing activities to provide the carpet industry with quality yarn products. It houses state of the art showrooms and colour matching facilities.