At Halley Stevenson we are the leading manufacturers and innovators in waxed cotton and weatherproofed fabrics. All our dyeing and finishing is “under one roof” based at our Baltic Works in Dundee, UK. We are the market leaders with our expertise, technical knowledge and manufacturing experience.
Our Processes include:
- Being an independent firm we can be flexible and craft minimum quantities of 30 metres in our customers own colours and finishes, based on our heavy weight luggage canvas.
- Our team of skilled, experienced technicians are constantly striving to develop and refine new and existing products.
- We regularly design and build our own bespoke machinery to give us the optimum manufacturing capabilities.
- Our product range is full of possibilities in terms of colour, handle and performance.
- Base fabrics range from 4oz flyweight cotton and cotton/nylon, to 24oz luggage canvas.
- Our service allows our customers to design their own fabrics, to include fabric type/weight, shade and finish requirements.
- Our products are exported around the world and are show cased each season at London, Paris, New York, Munich and Milan.